Saturday, October 18, 2008

.:THIS ONE'S FOR JESS:.



So these were in the front of our house one day behind the fence in this field.



We're pretty sure there is a horse, a mule and a donkey. One big happy family! :O)


The little baby one put his nose through the fence and I went to touch it and it tried attacking me!... Okay so maybe that's a little dramatic but I swear it tried biting me. (Jason thinks I'm crazy and that he liked me...)



I was talking to Jess on the phone when we saw these guys and she was laughing and making fun of me for pretty much living on a farm. Me? On a Farm!? What a joke.


They kept Jason and I entertained for quite a while and we had fun feeding them weeds and stuff. The big one was making noises at Jason and he kept on saying that he was "Barking" at him. Yeah... Okay Jason...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo.
It's a nice blog.
Fantastic pictures.


Keep blogging.

Good luck

Jessica said...

Now I'm convinced that you are a country girl! Sweet donkey. We still miss you.

Ian said...

I love the blog!