Wednesday, October 1, 2008

.:FUN AT THE PARK:.



So for fun in Rexburg we like to go to the Park... Woot woot! Jason loves to play catch but I'm not a huge fan of it because he hurts my hand when he throws the ball. (How he can't remember that it's fragile little me he's throwing to is beyond me.) He likes to call me a "wuss", not fragile like I do. ;O) Instead of playing catch this time we went and got a plastic bat and whiffle ball. We took turns batting and I got sick of running after the ball when Jason hit it so we thought of a new game.

We call it "Sir Hits A Lot." (Don't ask, Jason made it up. ;O)) You have to see how many times you can keep the ball in the air with the bat. For some reason we were having so much fun. Anyways, I was winning for the first half of the game and then Jason got 32! The most I got was 11. :O( But I'm a good loser. He just had to buy me ice cream. It's probably our new favorite thing to do! It makes me laugh and the concentration you have when you're playing is hilarious.


We can't wait to get to Denver and then we can play it with all of you guys! I know I know, You're excited I can tell. Only 2 more months!

4 comments:

Taletha said...

That's awsome that you guys find joy in the simple things of life! You know there is a lot of fun things to do here in IF. Hint hint. ;)

Jessica said...

You guys are so cute! Do I say that every time? Jason's lucky that you like sports (now that you know the difference between offense & defense) I miss you like crazy!

Charlotte said...

I think catch would be possible -if you got a glove! Love the game you made up - Nate can't wait to play!

Ian said...

I don't want to boast, no wait, I do... So I will say that I plan on kicking your butts the next time I see you. I don't really think I will have much competition. The fact that Carla was beating Jason for so long leaves little doubt.