Sunday, October 26, 2008

.:PUMPKIN CARVING:.



So this was the first year that Jason and I got to carve pumpkins together because last year we were long distance. It was so much fun! Jason was cracking me up the whole time. Not only did it take him an HOUR to clean out the guts and seeds, it took him another HOUR AND A HALF to carve his picture. Calling him a perfectionist would be an understatement. So here is our pumpkin carving process...



Jason was using a spoon at first to clean out all the guts and my whole life I've just dug right in with my hands. After making fun of him for quite a while he started to use his hands. It was so awesome! I don't know how we only got one picture of him carving... It was probably because I got tired of waiting for him to finish gutting it. Man he took FOREVER. But his pumpkin turned out way cool so I guess it was worth the time. And all you Bronco fans hopefully will appreciate this...


I loved mine because it's just crazy... Like me! And Jason is a hardcore sports fan for those of you that didn't know... It's almost sickening.

He especially loves the Colorado teams. It works out though... It gives him something to watch while I watch all my "girlie" shows.

So here are the results!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

awww yours is way cute, i love the crazy hair!

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! that's so fun! Enoch and I procrastinated really bad on carving :/ haha. I love your crazy pumpkin man