Wednesday, May 18, 2011

.The Lovely Crow.

So my sister and I were on Etsy one day looking for cute crochet bootie patterns for boys and came across The Lovely Crow. We bought a pattern and love it. The lady who owns the shop is just so great and has been extremely helpful. I needed help with one of the patterns I was working on and she promptly e-mailed me back with a few suggestions and I was able to fix them easily. These shoes are just one of the many cute cute patterns she has available to purchase. So if you're into crocheting and you're interested in trying to crochet some cute booties, The Lovely Crow has some great options for boys as well as for girls. Here is the link to her Shop on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ebethalan?ref=seller_info


Above are her adorable booties/shoes that we bought. Cute right?

2 comments:

The Layton Family said...

Those booties are totally cute! I should make some for my little guy! Love your hats too, by the way. What a fun hobby!

Charlotte said...

Adorable. What a great skill/talent to have! :)