Monday, April 25, 2011

.Here's to 3 Years!.


On April 12th we celebrated our third Anniversary! It has been a crazy and fun loving three years and we truly just couldn't be happier with how our lives are coming together. We celebrated by going to Elway's the Saturday before the actual day because we had a gift card Jason won golfing. It was very yummy and we felt so special. They had the table set up with a rose for me and a cute little note for us just wishing us a Happy Anniversary. It was very cute. On our big day we went out to eat at Macaroni Grill, which of course being the pasta fan that I am, was absolutely delicious! Jason always knows how to make these days so fun and exciting and he just pampers me even though it's a day for both of us. I am so in love with this man and I look forward to the Eternity we have together!












No comments: