Friday, August 28, 2009

.:ALASKA:.

A few weeks ago I went to Alaska to visit my Family out there. It was SO much fun. Megan and her boys went the same time I did and it could not have gone better. I think it was the FOURTH time we went to the Airport trying to get home that I started going a little crazy. ;O) But other than that Alaska was gorgeous and I had a blast... Even though with how much driving we did and long detours, we STILL never saw a Moose. And then when my dad and Nolan dropped us off at the Airport the Third time they saw 2! :D Dad and Charlotte thank you SO much for letting me come stay with you for almost 2 weeks and being the best Dad and Bonus Mom EVER! Miss you all so much! Can't wait to come back up and visit!

3 comments:

The Layton Family said...

Way too fun! And we did see a moose, just not long enough for a picture! Thanks again for ALL your help!!! Love you!

Charlotte said...

I loved all the pictures! Nate says it harder having all of you come because now he misses you all more! I agree- just 4 of us is sooo quiet! We are soooo glad you came!

Tom and B said...

CARLA!! My long lost friend!! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever! I'm excited to keep up with your blog (thanks to lindsey of course). Miss you and hope you're doing well!